Thursday, November 11, 2010

Writing, writing, more writing...

Down to one week left of school. All I have left are my four final papers:
  • History research paper: National and International Coverage of the 1968 Student Movement (specifically the massacre at Tlatelolco) (3/15 pages) -technically due the 22nd, but since we have to present and I will be out of town then, it has to be done by the 15th.
  • Literature final paper: Alejo Carpentier: Afrocubanismo and Lo Real Maravilloso (1/10 pages) -has to be emailed into the professor by the 22nd, but again, out of town, so it has to be done by the 19th
  • Cine final paper: Comparison of Todo el Poder with another movie, yet to be determined (0/5 pages) -by the 17th or 19th, not quite sure
  • Spanish final paper and presentation: Topic unknown (0/3 pages) -for Imelda, so it will be super easy. Done by the 19th.
So here is my plan of attack:
All of Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday will be spent on history. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will be half literature and half cine. Thursday will be spent on Spanish, though that paper shouldn't take more than an hour. So I have a little breathing room with Literature and Cine. Friday I leave town just after noon!

So basically, this week is going to be horrible. I have banned myself from Facebook between the hours of 8AM and 9PM, and Skype is a no until I'm done with my first three papers. That is the plan, anyway.

Then, off to Oaxaca and Chiapas. SO EXCITED.

Then Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment