Monday, November 15, 2010

Down to one week left of school. All I have left are my four final papers:
  • History research paper: National and International Coverage of the 1968 Student Movement (specifically the massacre at Tlatelolco) (11/15 pages)
  • Literature final paper: Alejo Carpentier: Afrocubanismo and Lo Real Maravilloso (1/10 pages)
  • Cine final paper: Comparison of Todo el Poder with another movie, yet to be determined (0/5 pages) -by the 17th or 19th, not quite sure
  • Spanish final paper and presentation: Tlatelolco (DONE! I just used the three pages of summary of the student movement from my research paper...mwahahahahah!)
Today was relatively uneventful. Had my last history class, which was super exciting.

Then I went to the bus station with Lisa and bought our bus tickets to Mexico City, we are leaving Friday at 2. We are staying the night in Mexico City, then flying to Oaxaca. On the 23rd we are flying to Chiapas, and then the 27th back to Guanajuato.

Now I need to stop daydreaming about this trip and Oregon (18 days!) and get back to my paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment